What is the InBody H20N?
InBody H20N is a smart weight analyzer for non-commercial use. Other smart scales only have electrodes on the footplate, so they can only measure your bottom half and have to estimate the upper half. The InBody H20N comes with handlebar electrodes as well as footplate electrodes, so your entire body composition is measured, not estimated.
How is an InBody test performed?
Testing your body composition on the InBody H20N is quick and easy. Just step on the scale, pick up the handle, and get your results in less than 10 seconds. All your data is automatically recorded and synced to your phone. Note that the app installation required to sync your results to your phone.
How long is the test with InBody H20N?
The InBody H20N test will take 10 seconds. It is recommended to test every 2-4 weeks to monitor and track the progress.
How do I monitor my test result history?
After every test, your results are recorded and organized in the InBody app. See your test history, spot trends, and share your results with your personal trainer or doctor. Make adjustments based on accurate data, so that you are consistently moving in the right direction.
Weight, Body Fat (Percent Body Fat), Muscle (Skeletal Muscle Mass), BMI
Tetrapolar 8-Point Tactile Electrode Methods
Direct Segmental Multi-frequency Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Method, DSM-BIA type
Body Composition Calculation Method
No Empirical Estimation
14 x 12.2 x 24.3 inches
8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Four AA batteries
User’s Manual. You can also access an online version of the user’s manual.
InBody is a worldwide leader in body composition technology for medical, fitness and wellness applications. Founded in 1996, InBody has grown from a small biotech startup in South Korea to a multinational corporation with branches and distributors in more than 90 countries. Clients trust InBody to provide precise, useful, and accurate body composition data to their users because they know that InBody combines convenience, accuracy, and reproducibility into one easy-to-use device.
Consumer Product Warranty and Return Policy
This Consumer Product Warranty and Return Policy (“Policy”) is JEDCO, Inc.’s warranty and return policy as it pertains to InBody-brand consumer products (“Products”), such as the InBody H20N, sold through JEDCO, Inc.’s consumer product webpage/subdomain (“Site”). As part of your purchase of Products via the Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Consumer Products: (BAND Series, H20 Series, PUSH) All Products are covered under a limited 1-year (365 days) warranty. The warranty starts from the date of purchase stated on customer receipt. The warranty service provided will be in the form of a repair or replacement, in JEDCO, Inc.’s (“GoodWellness”) sole discretion. The Product must be shipped back to GoodWellness for proper inspection prior to issuing a resolution. GoodWellness will cover the cost of the repair or replacement and shipping.
- Damage to a Product caused by you is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Damage to an Accessory caused by you is specifically excluded from this warranty.
GoodWellness will cover shipping costs for warranty returns to purchasers within Canada, for orders over $175.00, not including ancillary costs such as taxes and shipping fees.
Returns, Refunds, and Discounts
- Products can be returned to GoodWellness within 30 calendar days of purchase if unopened and unused. The following conditions apply to such returned items:
- Shipping is refundable only for Accessories or Products returned for defects or maintenance-related reasons. For all other returns, you shall be liable for shipping costs.
- A 20% restocking fee, calculated from the total package value, if the following conditions apply to the returned item:
- Returned item box is open or in poor condition, in GoodWellness’s sole discretion;
- Missing contents of the original package, including packaging;
- Poor condition of the returned item(s) will result in a 30% restocking fee, based on the total package value.
- Subscription Fees: Refunds will not be provided for subscription fees. If a customer was billed or charged improperly, the amount will be deducted from the next billing cycle. Additionally, the amount incorrectly charged can be prorated and can be used to extend subscription services.
- In the event you decide to cancel your subscription and have been charged incorrectly, GoodWellness will refund the difference of the incorrect charged amount.
- Repair Warranty: Repair warranty is a special 6-month warranty provided by GoodWellness for all parts used during a repair, which will cover parts, labor, and shipping.
- International Products and Services
- General Policy: GoodWellness will not provide support and repair services for any international InBody Products or Accessories. If the serial number provided does not originate from Canada, the Product or Accessory to which the serial number pertains will be considered an international product. Customers who have purchased InBody Products or Accessories from GoodWellness and have transported those Products and/or Accessories outside of Canada may be provided with limited support options.
- International Products: The following section applies to customers who have purchased InBody Products and/or Accessories internationally and are currently using them within Canada.
- Basic Support: GoodWellness shall provide general support for all InBody-brand Products, but not Accessories. However, any specific or advanced support will not be provided.
- Repair services: Any InBody Products or Accessories with international serial numbers will not qualify for repair services. Customers with international InBody Products and/or Accessories must contact their original dealer or distributor for support.
- Outside Canada: The following section applies to GoodWellness customers who have taken their InBody Products and/or Accessories outside of Canada.
- Support: Support will be limited to basic support and troubleshooting for customers who have taken their Products and/or Accessories outside of Canada.
- Repair services: The customer must arrange own shipping to and from GoodWellness’s service centre. GoodWellness can also pick up and deliver the product if the InBody product is located within Canada. However, InBody will not ship or deliver internationally.