Consumer Product Warranty and Return Policy
Last updated: July 7, 2020
This Consumer Product Warranty and Return Policy (“Policy”) is JEDCO, Inc.’s warranty and return policy as it pertains to InBody-brand consumer products (“Products”), such as the InBody H20N, sold through JEDCO, Inc.’s consumer product webpage/subdomain (“Site”). As part of your purchase of Products via the Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Consumer Products: (BAND Series, H20 Series, PUSH) All Products are covered under a limited 1-year (365 days) warranty. The warranty starts from the date of purchase stated on customer receipt. The warranty service provided will be in the form of a repair or replacement, in JEDCO, Inc.’s (“GoodWellness”) sole discretion. The Product must be shipped back to GoodWellness for proper inspection prior to issuing a resolution. GoodWellness will cover the cost of the repair or replacement and shipping.
- Damage to a Product caused by you is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Damage to an Accessory caused by you is specifically excluded from this warranty.
GoodWellness will cover shipping costs for warranty returns to purchasers within Canada, for orders over $175.00, not including ancillary costs such as taxes and shipping fees.
Returns, Refunds, and Discounts
- Products can be returned to GoodWellness within 30 calendar days of purchase if unopened and unused. The following conditions apply to such returned items:
- Shipping is refundable only for Accessories or Products returned for defects or maintenance-related reasons. For all other returns, you shall be liable for shipping costs.
- A 20% restocking fee, calculated from the total package value, if the following conditions apply to the returned item:
- Returned item box is open or in poor condition, in GoodWellness’s sole discretion;
- Missing contents of the original package, including packaging;
- Poor condition of the returned item(s) will result in a 30% restocking fee, based on the total package value.
- Subscription Fees: Refunds will not be provided for subscription fees. If a customer was billed or charged improperly, the amount will be deducted from the next billing cycle. Additionally, the amount incorrectly charged can be prorated and can be used to extend subscription services.
- In the event you decide to cancel your subscription and have been charged incorrectly, GoodWellness will refund the difference of the incorrect charged amount.
- Repair Warranty: Repair warranty is a special 6-month warranty provided by GoodWellness for all parts used during a repair, which will cover parts, labor, and shipping.
International Products and Services
- General Policy: GoodWellness will not provide support and repair services for any international InBody Products or Accessories. If the serial number provided does not originate from Canada, the Product or Accessory to which the serial number pertains will be considered an international product. Customers who have purchased InBody Products or Accessories from GoodWellness and have transported those Products and/or Accessories outside of Canada may be provided with limited support options.
- International Products: The following section applies to customers who have purchased InBody Products and/or Accessories internationally and are currently using them within Canada.
- Basic Support: GoodWellness shall provide general support for all InBody-brand Products, but not Accessories. However, any specific or advanced support will not be provided.
- Repair services: Any InBody Products or Accessories with international serial numbers will not qualify for repair services. Customers with international InBody Products and/or Accessories must contact their original dealer or distributor for support.
- Outside Canada: The following section applies to GoodWellness customers who have taken their InBody Products and/or Accessories outside of Canada.
- Support: Support will be limited to basic support and troubleshooting for customers who have taken their Products and/or Accessories outside of Canada.
- Repair services: The customer must arrange own shipping to and from GoodWellness’s service centre. GoodWellness can also pick up and deliver the product if the InBody product is located within Canada. However, InBody will not ship or deliver internationally.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.